Advantages of Profo
Advantages of Profo (Protein Based Foaming Agent for CLC)
Competitive Advantages of the product
Our Foam advantages at a Glance:
- Highly-active, foam-forming proteins gives long-term foam stability.
- Bio – Degradable.
- Contains Peptides of different molecular weights.
- Produces stable and homogenous air bubbles
- Highly active proteins with enzymatic active components due to nanotechnology
- Product variety: improved silicone oil resistance, frost resistance, anti bacterial properties (effective against mildew)
- Foam gross density adjustable 20 80 kg/m3.
- Concrete gross density adjustable 2000 200 kg/m3.
- Highly Water Soluble and Miscible.
- Neutral, technical odor
- Very competitive prices
Advantages of PROFO (Protein Based Foam-Forming Agent) in comparison to others:
- Availability of Chlorides in PROFO: Minute ratio (NEGLEGIBLE).
# Our product doesn’t contain chlorides as these chlorides are highly corrosive in nature and will turn to hazardous results thereby reduce the shelf life of CLC blocks/etc.
- Density/Specific Gravity: Comparatively Dense.
# Our product have good density in comparison to others. Foaming Agent having good density will give better results in terms light weight and more strength thereby will enhance the shelf life of CLC blocks/etc.
- Clientele/Feedbacks: Client Appreciation from India as well as abroad.
# Our clients from India as well as abroad like South Africa, Kenya, Iran, Philippines, Nepal, .. etc. appreciates that the ‘Protein Based Foaming Agent (PROFO)’ gives long-term foam stability, lightweight & better strength, quality product.
“As we work-to-develop or tailor product according to the client’s respective requirements/usage and feedbacks.”
Foam concrete of density between 250 – 550 kg/m3 is primarily used for thermal insulation or fire protection. It uses only cement (or with a small proportion of sand), water and foam and can easily be pumped into moulds/wall of varying orientations.
Foam concrete of density between 600 – 800 kg/m3 is used for void-filling, such as in landscaping (above/underground construction), filling voids behind archways and refurbishing damaged sewerage systems, as well as producing masonry units.
Foam concrete of density ranging from 800 to 900 kg/m3 is primarily used in the production of blocks and other non-load bearing building elements such as balcony railings, partitions, parapets, etc.
Foam concrete of density ranging from 1100 – 1400 kg/m3 are commonly used in prefabricated and cast in place walls, either load-bearing or non-load bearing. It can also be successfully used for floor screeds.
Foam concrete of density between 1600 – 1800 kg/m3 would be recommended for slabs and other load-bearing building elements where higher strength is obligatory.
Within a temperature range of 0°C to + 50 °C. Ensure containers are not directly exposed to sunlight & heat for a long period. It is unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles.
HDPE container of 50/200/1000 Kgs/Liters
- Do not use it other than manufacture of CLC Blocks, Roofing Thermal Insulation and sound Insulation for Floor Slabs.
- Do not add any unknown stabilizer or biocides other than recommended.
- Do not keep the product under direct sunlight.
- Do not keep the solution for long time as pre mix condition.
- Do not make the product/solution hot.
- Do not keep the product under 1º C or above 50 º C.
- Do not store the material in damped area in open condition. Always keep the cap tight.